On Your Doorstep
You’ll find everything you need for a fun day at the beach right on St Brelade’s bay. The hotel is a great family hotel, making it a popular choice for summer holidays. You won’t get any closer to the beach for a St Brelade’s bay hotel; literally step out of the door and you are there; your feet in the golden sand.
St Brelade’s bay offers all the amenities you need for a day out at the beach with the whole family. There are deck chair concessions where you can hire a comfortable sun lounger, umbrellas and windbreaks. For the children we offer beach toys, such as cricket bats, fishing nets and bucket and spades free of charge.
Enjoy an array of water sports in the St Brelade’s bay: hire a paddle boards, take a coasteering adventure or kayak around the area into Beauport Bay.
Enjoy the crisp magical light during the earlier spring months from April to June as well as the wonderful shoulder months of September and October when Jersey still basks in warm sunshine.
It’s easy to hop on a bus just outside the hotel and head into St Helier for some shopping. Or why not head out west to Corbiere lighthouse and St Ouen’s bay. The whole family will enjoy a trip to AMazin! Adventure park. The Golden Sands is a great base for a family holiday, with plenty to do and see in the area.
No smoking permitted in the hotel, the hotel bedrooms or on bedroom balconies. Designated smoking areas are provided in front of the hotel.
All that you need
- Breakfasts – all rates include breakfast as standard
- Breakfast served daily 8.00am – 10.00am
- Free WiFi
- Room Service
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage storage
- Extra blankets and hypoallergenic pillows
- Organising hire cars, attraction tickets, taxis, coach and boat trips
- Safety deposit boxes
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Newspapers on request for a charge
- Flat screen TV with Freeview channels
- Mail service
How can we help?
- Laundry and dry cleaning upon request
- Lift to all floors
- Fax and photocopying for a small fee
- Printing of boarding cards
- Wake-up call
- Maps and information
- Parking immediately opposite hotel (public car park) – chargeable between 8am and 5pm
- Turndown service
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD’s available for children to watch in playroom
- Board games and playing cards