Image credit - Trusty Joe / https://trustyjoe.com/home-cleaning/
In response to the risks posed by Covid-19, in addition to our already high standards of hygiene and cleanliness, we have introduced additional 'best practice +' policies for the benefit of all.
We want you to feel comfortable in knowing that we have taken every step imaginable to make this work, and appreciate your patience in observing the following rules:
For our restaurants:
- All servers will be wearing masks.
- We will kindly ask you to sanitise your hands upon arriving at the hotel and will provide hand sanitizer throughout the premises.
- In accordance with guidance, we will kindly ask you to wear masks unless at your table.
- During your meal, please observe the 1m physical distancing rule between you and other parties.
- We will accept contactless payment only. Gift vouchers can still be used. We will not accept cash.
- Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell, do not come to the hotel.
For our hotels, starting as soon as we are able to re-open, for all hotel residents we will introduce:
- Sanitisation stations placed at regular intervals over the hotel.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all bedrooms and public spaces including particular attention to ‘high traffic areas’ such as lifts, light switches, tv remotes, door handles and telephones.
- Perspex screens and floor markers at reception.
- New ‘one room at a time’ lift procedures.
- A la Carte breakfast only to remove self-service buffets and bookable times at breakfast.
- Removal of non single use or disposable items in the bedroom such as note pads, pens & guest directories.
- Introduction of new ‘select service’ procedures to minimize and even eliminate the need for housekeeping staff to enter your room during your stay should you wish.
- Table service only in our restaurants (see restaurant procedures above)
- Pre-booked, distanced pool loungers which are sanitized after use.
- Credit & debit card payment only.
For those travelling to Jersey:
- Before travelling to Jersey you are required to complete a Pre-departure registration and declaration form.
- Adults and children over the age of 11 will be offered a free PCR test on arrival. Those travelling from UK green or amber regions who have had both their vaccinations (with their second being at least 2 weeks prior to arrival) are not required to isolate. Those who are not vaccinated must isolate until their first negative result. Results are currently returned within 12 hours. If a positive test is returned, or refusal to take a test, then you will be required to quarantine for 14 days.
- We are not able to accept any arrival who has not tested, or has tested positive.
- We are also not able to accept any arrival who needs to isolate longer than the results of the day 0 test.
These guidelines are subject to advice from The Government and will no doubt evolve over time. That being said, we welcome all suggestions so if you have any ideas, let us know!
See our latest stay offers declaration form and government advice